Schedule a Telemedicine Visit
Telemedicine visits with Eden Park Pediatrics
Telemedicine visits are by appointment only. To schedule a telemedicine visit, call us at 717-569-8518
. We will provide you with an appointment time to meet with one of our providers. We ask that you "check in" 5 minutes before your appointment time to familiarize yourself with the app.
Prepare For Your Telemedicine Visit
For best results, please have a strong internet connection and a reliable smart phone or computer. If using a computer, your computer must have a camera and a microphone.
Doxy.me works well with current versions of the following browsers:
It DOES NOT WORK with Internet Explorer or Edge.
If you are using an iPhone, you MUST use the Safari 11+ browser.
It is also important that you:
- weigh your child
- check your child’s temperature
- check your child’s heart rate or pulse
- check your child’s respiratory rate (count the breaths per minute)
- write down all of the medicines your child has been taking
- write down all of your child’s symptoms, including how long they have had them and if they are getting better or worse
- write down how your child’s symptoms are affecting their eating, sleeping, and other activities, for example, are they drinking fluids, playful, consolable, or are they just crying all of the time?
- write down any questions you have, as you might forget them during the telemedicine visit!
- make sure you have a flashlight handy in case your provider wants to take a look at your child’s throat. Maybe even practice having them open wide before the visit.
Begin Your Telemedicine Visit
When you connect with our telemedicine app, you will be asked to:
- Enter your name
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service-Informed Consent
- Enable your camera on your phone/computer
- Allow doxy.me to access the microphone and camera on your phone/computer
Click here to check in for your telemedicine visit: