Utilize the Portal
WHAT IS THE PATIENT PORTAL?
Our patient portal, called My Kid's Chart, is your free online account that you can use to access medical records, review lab results, generate an immunization record, review their visit history, or send a message to their pediatrician's office. My Kid's Chart is designed especially for mobile phones and tablet devices, but families can also log in on any computer browser on any operating system.
YOUR CHILD'S INFORMATION, AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
With your My Kid's Chart
account, you can:
- send your pediatrician or nurse practitioner a message
- ask us a question
- check the date, time, and location of your next appointment
- review your child's patient visit summary
- download your child's immunization history
- read any handout we provided during your visit
- review your child's lab test and/or screening results
- review your child's care plan
- request a prescription refill
- help your teen transition take responsibility for his/her own healthcare
- Review your account balance
- Pay your bill securely online.
HOW TO GET STARTED - IT'S EASY!
- Call us at 717-569-8518. We will create an account for you and provide you with your login information. We will ask for your e-mail address and verify which patient records you are authorized to access. We will then create an account for you and provide you with your temporary login credentials. You will also receive an e-mail with your temporary login information.
- After you receive your new account, you can view My Kid's Chart on your personal computer or on your smart phone. Enter your email address and temporary password to log in.
GOOD TO KNOW
- First Time Login: If this is your first time logging in, My Kid's Chart will ask you to enter a new password when you log in.
- Do You See the Patients You Expect?: If you are a parent or guardian of several children, your pediatric office can add each child to your user account. Patients can also appear on more than one login, so more than one parent or guardian, and the patient themselves, may be granted an account with access to the same patient’s medical records.
- Automatic Log Out: After 5 minutes of inactivity, My Kid's Chart will log you out.
- Does Your Name Appear Correctly?: You can click the “Settings” button to change how your name appears on the screen.