Check In - COVID procedures
To help keep your family and others healthy, please observe the following policies. Thank you - we’re all in this together!
Before your appointment:
Call our office to discuss* if, within 14 days of your appointment
, your child or anyone in his/her immediate household:
- has had fever, cough, shortness of breath, flu like symptoms OR
- has had loss of taste or smell OR
- has been told to quarantine OR
- has been exposed to anyone with confirmed COVID19 infection OR
- has been exposed to anyone tested for COVID19 and results are pending
* We will discuss your situation with you to determine if your appointment needs to be rescheduled.
When you arrive for your appointment:
Simply call us at 717-569-8518 and we'll get you checked in quickly.
Next, a nurse will call you to ask some screening questions. She will then greet you at the door, take your temperature, and take you immediately to a private exam room.
One patient and one parent per visit. No sibs please!
Everyone over 2 years old must wear a mask. If you are unable to wear a mask, you must wear a face shield.
In addition to thorough daily cleaning, our staff cleans and disinfects all touch surfaces after each patient.