Effective August 18, 2021, CHADIS assessments will be available through your child's Patient Portal, called My Kid's Chart. You will no longer need to log in to the CHADIS website. (In fact, you won't be able to log into the CHADIS website at all.)
If you do not have a portal account, contact us at 717-569-8518 and we will set you up.
WHAT IS CHADIS?
CHADIS is a collection of sophisticated questionnaire/assessment tools designed to assist our doctors in addressing your concerns about your child's behavior and development.
When you complete a CHADIS assessment you collaborate in your child's care by completing specific questionnaires about your child - all from the comfort of your home. CHADIS analyzes your responses and provides us with instant access to provisional diagnoses, clinical decision support, handouts, and community resources specific to your child.
HOW CHADIS HELPS YOU AND YOUR CHILD
- tells the provider about any goals for the visit
- shares problems or concerns and ask questions
- tracks a child's development
- identifies health and safety risks
- helps catch issues early, before they become more difficult to treat
WHEN WILL I BE asked to complete a CHADIS assessment?
1 month visit
2 month visit
4 month visit
6 month visit
9 month visit
18 month visit
24 month visit
30 month visit
Behavioral Visits - Anxiety
Behavioral Visits - Depression
Please make every effort to complete this questionnaire PRIOR to your child's appointment so we can review the results before we see you. If you are unable to complete the questionnaire prior to your child's appointment, please arrive 10 minutes early so you may complete it in our office.
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
- If you need to create an account or are unsure of your login information, please contact our office at 717-569-8518. We'll get you all set up.