Welcome to Eden Park Pediatrics! Whether you are new to the area or just new to us, we're delighted you are considering us for your child's pediatrician and medical home.
When choosing a pediatric practice for your child, it is important to find a good "fit". Excellent care happens when the practice's philosophies regarding medical care are consistent with your own. Decision making is based on mutual respect and aligned beliefs and values.
FIRST THINGS FIRST
Please review Our Approach - Are We a Good Fit for You to be sure Eden Park Pediatric Associates is a good match for you and your children. We sincerely hope we are!
- Click here to determine if we are participating providers with your insurance plan. If we are not, you are still welcome to come to Eden Park Pediatrics. We will ask for payment at time of service and provide you with an itemized bill so that you can submit it to your insurance carrier. Please note: Our patient panels for Medical Assistance (Medicaid) are at capacity - therefore we are not able to accept any new patients with Medical Assistance.
- Call our office at 717-569-8518 and let us know you would like to become our patients. We will ask for some basic demographic and insurance information.
- Contact your current physician to request that your child's records be FAXED to us at 717-569-3903. Your current physician will need you to sign a a records release form. You can either sign a release form provided by your current physician or you can download our Release of Medical Records Form and send it to your current provider.
- When we receive your child's records, one of our providers will review them and we will set up your Eden Park Pediatrics Medical Chart. We will then contact you to schedule any well visit needed.
- If your child needs an illness appointment prior to the wellness exam, you may contact our office and speak to one of our triage nurses who will assist you with scheduling an appointment. If we have not yet received your child's complete medical record, please contact your current physician's office and ask that they either FAX your child's immunization records, growth history, and a summary of his/her last visit to 717-569-3903.
- Please review our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Please review our Financial Policy
YOUR FIRST VISIT - WHAT TO BRING
We are excited to meet you. For your first visit, please bring: