Congratulations! A new baby!
One of the first steps along the amazing journey of raising a child is selecting a pediatrician to care for your baby. When choosing a pediatric practice for your baby, it is very important that you select a practice where the practice philosophies regarding medical care match yours.
When choosing a pediatric practice for your child, it is important to find a good "fit". Excellent care happens when the practice's philosophies regarding medical care are consistent with your own. Decision making is based on mutual respect and aligned beliefs and values.
FIRST THINGS FIRST
Please review Our Approach - Are We a Good Fit for You to be sure Eden Park Pediatric Associates is a good match for you and your new baby. We sincerely hope we are!
If you would like to set up a prenatal consultation prior to your baby being born to tour our office and learn about our lactation program, contact us at 717-569-8518 or submit an online request. Prenatal appointments are typically scheduled on Thursdays at 4:00pm in the Lancaster office.
- Click here to determine if we are participating providers with your insurance plan. If we do not, you are still welcome to come to Eden Park Pediatrics. We will ask for payment at time of service and provide you with an itemized bill so that you can submit it to your insurance carrier. Please note: Our patient panels for Medical Assistance (Medicaid) are at capacity - therefore we are not able to accept any new patients with Medical Assistance.
- When your baby is born, please advise the hospital staff that you have chosen Eden Park Pediatric Associates as your babies primary care provider. One of our doctors will be paged and will come to the hospital to visit you and your new baby. Our doctors provide care at UPMC Pinnacle Lititz-Woman's Place and at Lancaster General Health Penn Medicine- Women & Babies Hospital.
- During your initial hopital consultation, the provider will then provide you with your initial in office appointment date and time. If you are delivering at a hospital outside of Heart of Lancaster- Woman's Place or LGH Womans and Babies, you will want to contact our office at 717-569-8518 after your baby is born to complete registration and schedule your initial appointment.
- Please review our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Please review our Financial Policy
YOUR FIRST VISIT - WHAT TO BRING
We are excited to meet you. For your first visit, please bring: